Thursday, March 3, 2011

Green Eggs and Ham: The "I Shot First" Edition

Well, first I suppose I should explain the title above. It's a dumb reference to Han Solo, since today I did the show by myself (I mentioned the joke being dumb, right?). This morning went well, and featured a special DJ mix by Liam Hart, aka Waveracer64, to promote the night I'm organizing for this Saturday at Caffe Sola. DJ's, good times, 5 bux. Here's the playlist.

Minotaurs - "Lazy Eye"
Laura Peek - "What It's For"
Jerry Lager - "Wrong Kind of Girl"
Waylon Jennings - "Listen, They're Playing My Song"
Toques and Beards - "Big Hip Girl"
Bright Eyes - "Haile Selassie"
Shearwater - "Landscape At Speed"
Matthew Joel - "Moraine Lake"
13 & God - "Old Age"
The Salteens - "If Love Is Gone Where Do We Go From Here"
Gentleman Reg - "Rewind"
D-Sisive - "Long Ago" (feat. Muneshine)
Liam's Demo Mix: (track list on the Soundcloud page)
Demo Mix for show On March 5th by WaveRace64
Jim Bryson & The Weakerthans - "Wild Folk"
Robin Beck - "First Time"  *this week's slice of cheese
In-Flight Safety - "The Warning"
Snowblink - "Green To Gone"
Sloan - "Follow the Leader"
Japanese Motors - "Better Trends"
Electric Six - "Countdown to the Countdown"
James Brown - "Wake Up And Give Yourself A Chance To Live"

No comments:

Post a Comment