Thursday, July 12, 2012

Green Eggs and Ham: What's The Rush?



I was a little bit late this morning. Of course, I could blame my lateness on Saskatoon's crushing heat wave and my noisy neighbours spontaneously conspiring to render my ability to achieve a sleep-state as impossible as Iceland's summer Olympic hopes or I could face facts and admit I'm bad at mornings. That's why I kicked off the show with the classic Pursuit of Happiness gem "I'm An Adult Now". It's time to take responsibility for my shortcomings. Wait, I was only 10 minutes late? I arrived in time to do everything I'm supposed to do? Ok, forget about all that "taking responsibility" malarky, I'm going to shirk like nobody's business. Here's this morning's playlist:


Pursuit of Happiness - "I'm An Adult Now"
The Danks - "What's The Rush?"
Apollo Ghosts - "Why Can't I Be The Man On Stage?"
COUSINS - "Thunder"
Cold Showers - "Double Life"
Polysick - "Smudge, Hawaii"
Cold Cave - "Believe In My Blood"
Bend Sinister - "Don't You Know"
The Darcys - "Deacon Blues"
Young Benjamins - "Bones"
Twin Shadow - "Golden Light"
MNDR - "Faster Horses"
Dirty Projectors - "About To Die"
Hot Panda - "Holidays"
Howie Beck - "Everybody Sold Out"
James Irwin - "Nothing At All"
Foreigner - "Urgent" **
The People's Temple - "Looter's Game"
Omma Cobba - "Up And Run"
METZ - "Headache"
Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti - "Only In My Dreams"
Tame Impala - "Apocalypse Dreams"
Taken By Trees - "Dreams"




**This week's Slice Of Cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment