Thursday, July 26, 2012

Green Eggs and Ham: Double Down


Last Thursday, I actually did 4 hours of radio. The following playlist is for the first 2 only. Partly because it's a week late and I feel bad, partly because in the second set of two hours I took advantage of a largely different audience from my regular one to play lots of stuff I've played before (although there were requests for Woodhands and MC5 thrown into the mix). What follows will have to do. It was pretty rad:

The Mountain Goats - "Up The Wolves"
Hot Panda - "Future Markets"
Black Mountain - "In Sequence"
Cinderpop - "Summers in the Shelter"
Islands - "Can't Feel My Face"
Shearwater - "Pushing the River"
Dinosaur Jr. - "Watch The Corners"
Chelsea Light Moving - "Groovy & Linda"
Dusted - "(Into The) Atmosphere"
Muneshine - "The City"
Handsome Furs - "Dead + Rural"
Divine Fits - "Would That Not Be Nice"
Quadrant Khan - "It's Your Dying Wish"
Mr. Oizo - "WC"
Diamond Rings - "I'm Just Me"
Beck - "I Just Started Hating Some People Today"
Mark Davis - "Eliminate The Toxins"
Shadow Folk - "Heaven's Gate"
New Kids on the Block - "This One's For The Children"
The xx - "Angels"
Jets Overhead - "Beach Dream"
Mark Sultan - "Misery's Upon Us"
The Spits - "Wanna b A.D.D."
Talk Normal - "Bad Date"



No comments:

Post a Comment