Thursday, November 10, 2011

Processed Cheese: August 2011


Be back here every month for a look at the previous month's selections from my show's "Slice of Cheese" segment. If the song is significantly cheesy, there's bound to be a video equally (if not more) so.

At least that's what I normally say. But what with a busy fall and my constant procrastination, I never got around to posting the videos for October, September, or even August. Count on seeing it all of it 'fore the weekend is out. First we've got a great group of videos for the August slices.

 Peter Cetera from the band Chicago shows us his dojo:


Real McCoy show us their music is powered by a steampunk Asian slave force radio station:


These guys "come on just a bit too strong", but they show me that I miss highwaisted bathing suits (and that they know how to employ a good pun):


And finally, Will Smith shows us his great Ricky Martin impression (although this video isn't synced up with the music, it's too good to pass up):

No comments:

Post a Comment