Friday, August 26, 2011

Green Eggs and Ham: Scrappy, Hungover and Late

A day late, a few dollars short. What can I say? I got caught up celebrating my birthday last night, the whole while songs from this week's show played in my head. Here's the sometimes noisy, sometimes jiggy, always fun playlist:


Washed Out - "Far Away"
Terror Bird - "We Were Monsters"
This Hisses - "Swagger"
Weed - "Eighty"
The Gertrudes - "Six Jars"
Death Cab For Cutie - "Monday Morning"
Cass McCombs - "The Same Thing"
Dolorean - "The Unfazed"
Nurses - "Trying To Reach You"
Mister Heavenly - "I Am A Hologram"
Hunx And His Punx - "Can We Get Together?"
Geoff Berner - "I Kind Of Hate Songs With Ambiguous Lyrics"
Four Tet - "Sing"
Toro Y Moi - "New Beat" (Star Slinger Dancehall Mix)
Puzique - "Don't Go"
tUnE-yArDs - "Gangsta" (Ad-Rock Remix)
Cut Off Your Hands - "Hollowed Out"
Graham Wright - "Potassium Blast"
Snailhouse - "Great Storytellers"
Will Smith - "Miami"   this week's Slice of Cheese
Sleep ∞ Over - "Romantic Streams"
Elite Gymnastics - "Is This On Me?"
The Two Koreas - "Midnight Brown"
Quivers - "Sou'wester"
Camp Radio - "The Girl Who Stole My Motorbike"
Slates - "Broken Parts"

No comments:

Post a Comment