Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Green Eggs and Ham: I'll Be Alright


The last of the late playlists! I don't even know what to say. This show was last week.

Wild Nothing - "Paradise"
Stars - "Backlines"
Evening Hymns - "Asleep In The Pews"
Love Cuts - "Hi Smile Wave"
Peace - "Your Hand In Mine"
The Weakerthans - "Wellington's Wednesdays"
Thee Oh Sees - "Flood's New Light"
The Mouthbreathers - "Quicksand"
Wavves - "Hippies Is Punks"
Ladyhawk - "You Read My Mind"
Drift Dive - "The Antlers"
Echo Lake - "Breathe Deep"
Dirty Beaches - "Elizabeth's Theme"
Passion Pit - "I'll Be Alright"
Hot Chip - "How Do You Do?"
Niki & The Dove - "Somebody"
Diamond Rings - "I'm Just Me"
Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti - "Kinski Assassin"
Wax Mannequin - "Body Black / Body White"
Fergus & Geronimo - "Roman Nvmerals"
Bad Company - "Bad Company"
Jason Collett - "I Wanna Roba A Bank"
A.C. Newman - "Not Talking"
Moon Duo - "Sleepwalker"
The Black  Lips - "Drugs"
Moon King - "Sleeping In My Car"

No comments:

Post a Comment