Sunday, February 5, 2012

Green Eggs and Ham: The Skin of our Teeth


I'm an idiot. Needless to say, the situation I found myself in was completely of my own doing. Here I am, supremely tired and unable to realize that the input selector for connecting my computer to the board in the studio was switched to be used with the cassette deck. Not realizing this at all, and simply assuming that something was broken, I quickly put on a Godspeed song while I scrambled through the station library to find 2 hours of music. It went well in the end. Here's the playlist:

Charlotte Cornfield - "All of the Pretty Mistakes"
Fruit Bats - "The Banishment Song"
Kathleen Edwards - "Chameleon / Comedian"
Mark Lanegan Band - "Ode To Sad Disco"
Rococode - "Empire"
Foam Lake - "Force and Matter"
Perfume Genius - "Take Me Home"
John K. Samson - "Letter in Icelandic from the Ninette San"
The Warped 45's - "Widows' Well"
Joker - "The Magic Causeway"
M83 - "Steve McQueen"
Justice - "Parade"
Erin Passmore - "Downtown"
Library Voices - "Regina I Don't Want To Fight"
Father Figures - "Cold Shadows"
Prozzäk - "Europa "    *this week's Slice of Cheese
The Big Pink - "1313"
Tigre Benvie - "Black Bolt"
Jon McKiel - "Confidence Lodge"
The Beets - "You Don't Want Kids To Be Dead"
Cloud Nothings - "Fall In"

No comments:

Post a Comment