Sunday, December 25, 2011

12 Days: 3 more to grow on.

Holy crap I'm so terrible at blogging.

I'm not going to lie. I had days 10 through 12 ready, coming down the pike. I just plum forgot. All those sugarplums, I suppose, getting to my memory. Here are the rest of your presents.

For the 10th day of Christmas, my true blog gave to me: 10 times the soul of most other tunes. Stevie Wonder knows where it's at.



For the 11th day of Christmas, my true blog gave to me: the best funny Christmas song ever recorded. There have been many who have attempted to wrest the novelty song crown from the head of Al Yankovic, but none have succeeded. You've heard the rest, now hear the best.



For the 12th day of Christmas, my true blog gave to me: Sloan doing a rendition of "The 12 Days of Christmas" just so they could include a wicked drum solo. Be patient.




There you have it. Eat. Be merry. Have some good times. Drink...A LOT.
Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment