Friday, June 10, 2011

Green Eggs and Ham: Ridin' Solo and Ultra Chewy

I don't even know what to say about yesterday; I can barely remembered what happened 5 minutes ago, let alone a whole day ago. I hosted by my lonesome, epic tracks were played, enjoyment prevailed. Here's the playlist:


CFCF - "Come Closer"
Thompson Twins - "No Peace for the Wicked"
Jenn Grant - "Paradise Mountain"
The Woodshed Orchestra - "Geddy Lee"
The Golden Dogs - "Weapon"
Ty Segall - "You Make the Sun Fry"
Mighty Clouds - "Stay Single"
Foggy Notions - "Monacle"
We Are the City - "Get Happy"
Thurston Moore - "Circulation"
Wintersleep - "Faithful Guide"
Grum - "Heartbeats"
Mr. Oizo - "Erreur Jean"
Justice - "Civilization"
Japandroids - "Heart Sweats"
Shooting Guns - "Public Taser"
Earth, Wind & Fire - "Boogie Wonderland"   *this week's Slice Of Cheese
Gang Gang Dance - "Glass Jar"
Bad Books - "I Begged You Everything"
Hey Rosetta! - "Young Glass"

No comments:

Post a Comment