Thursday, February 17, 2011

Green Eggs and Ham: "Enter the Hyper edition"

This was my first show since the epic closure of CD Plus 7035, so as a result of my search for a new routine I relied on a certain product (that gives the drinker 5 hours of energy) to get through the show; bad idea. I was a little bit scatterbrained, almost giddy. It may or may not have been good radio. Highlights include the epic slice of cheese and my thoughts on the Arcade Fire Grammy win (simply me reading from this here blog). The playlist:

Wild Nothing - "O Lilac"
Beach House - "Holy Dances"
Jenn Grant - "Paradise Mountain"
The Deadly Snakes - "Work"
Economics - "Spoiled Brats"
Braids - "Lammicken"
The Rural Alberta Advantage - "Eye of the Tiger"
Los Campesinos! - "You! Me! Dancing!"
My Dad Versus Yours - "Ghost Horse"
Panurge - "Black Box"
Tiga - "Mind Dimension (Bloody Beetroots Remix)"
Young Galaxy - "Cover Your Tracks (Teen Daze Remix)"
Arcade Fire - "Modern Man"
Superchunk - "Hyper Enough"
Traci Lords - "Outlaw Lover"     *this week's slice of cheese
The Dears - "Galactic Tides"
Shuyler Jansen - "Wedding Band"
The Drums - "I Need Fun in My Life"
The Pains of Being Pure At Heart - "A Teenager In Love"
Modern English - "Face of Wood"

No comments:

Post a Comment